Saturday, June 20, 2009



A mix of emotions came over us as we found out we were expecting baby # 4. After the twins I had almost convinced myself that 3 was enough. I honestly didn't think I could handle any more. Or give any more children all that they deserved and needed. God is teaching me how very deep and wide my love will go. Not that stretching it between the three lil' one's has been hard, it's been natural!
Michael of course was the first to know, June 1, 2009. I was shocked by how very excited he was. I at that time was still in pure shock, as this was not something we were planning or at all expecting! SHOCK!!
His excitement and anticipation was contagious. It was not long after we told the girls, Wed. June 3rd, our family and friends. They were all so supportive and encouraging. What an unexpected blessing. I've already fallen in love with another Lynch baby and I'm only 10.5 weeks pregnant today! Our baby is due January 12, 2010. Michael and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary next year and boy do we have a lot to be thankful for...A wonderful blessed marriage full of life and love! :)

No comments: