Friday, May 4, 2007

Rain, rain, go away...

Anyone who's out there and wants to listen, you may get more than you planned. My day has been filled with whining babies and one unhappy momma. Rainy, cold and dreary...Not the Friday we had long anticipated or hoped for.

Little do most know that I work very hard all week. Not trying to toot my own horn or anything. But balancing 3 children, a husband, a household and a business is way more demanding that I can honestly conquer in one day. Work overflows, children have routines, husbands (well I better not go there, LOL), and the house of never ending & constant clean up. I seem to always have this feeling that there is never enough time in one day to accomplish everything that needs to be done. Fridays have become my day with the girls. One day where I don't worry about the mess, I let the voice mail answer my calls, no work and all play. It's healthy for them and for me. Just one day where I don't have to feel guilty for working or cleaning or anything that may drag my full, undivided attention away from them.

So for the record it's no longer allowed to rain on Friday's. LOL Not that we can't have fun inside. After all this nice weather and getting used to being outside it was so what we were all looking forward to doing together today. The rain just really dampened our moods and spirits. Rain, rain go away... I hear it's here till Sunday. :(

1 comment:

Moriah said...

hey girl! I've missed you! Sorry about the stinkin rain on Fun Friday! Yuck!! :[ Looks like you guys have had a ball!! Can't wait to catch up!!
XOXO