Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another day

Back to that reoccurring question...How do I do it?

This morning it was done pantie less. LOL Sorry, you just have to laugh about that. Well not me but one of my children. I'm sure that one day they will write this amazing best selling book about the craziness in their life with a young mother who had 3 children under the age of 5 for 3 years in a row. And I will gladly toast to their success... Remind me of this even if I'm made out to be the crazed psycho woman in their lives...



OK back to my story. Three kids in the Dr.'s office bright and early this morning for their well check ups. Maci is getting her Kindergarten shots...All four of them...M&M their second round of Hepa. A. Maci jumps right on the table for her examination. Next it's Marley's turn... When to my horror I realize as the Dr.s pulling up her dress to examine her that she is wearing no panties. The thoughts that must have crossed through the Dr.'s mind....



Mornings are usually pretty relaxed around our house. Except on the days we plan to go out. (Which isn't often.) Getting to a 9:15 am Dr's. apt in Mooresville calls for an extra busy morning. I wake first again, thank goodness! Get myself ready, get the kids up, fix breakfast, pack my gym bag while they are eating, change their clothes and pull of Marley's pull up from the night before. By this time she is already in her dress. Whops...I never remembered to put panties on my poor child. You'd think she would remind me. HUH? Get in the car, buckle them up, still not noticing... Until the shocking revelation at the Dr.s' office. Thank goodness I had a spare in my purse...Of all places....So now not only is the Dr. questioning, silently in her mind, why this child is not wearing any underpants, but also why the mom has a spare pair in her purse?

And these are the days of my life...

No comments: