Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hannah Montana 3-D Movie...

Aunt Julie and I took the girls to see the Hannah Montana Movie last night.
Online Purchase of tickets $16 each...
Dinner $10...
Popcorn $5...
Drinks $4...
The look on her face when Hannah came on stage...Priceless...
The movie was in 3-D...I've never seen anything like it.
Awesome...The commercials did not lie...
You really felt like you were at her concert
or better, on stage with her.
I'm better now on the whole
growing up, I posted a few days back.
She redeemed that
childhood innocence last night.
Each time Hannah came close Maci
would reach out in hopes to touch her.
I'm not sure if she really thought she could...
Or
If the 3-D was palying mind tricks on her?...

Victoria (Madison's frined), Maci and Madison

*ROCK STAR*

Maci's daddy sent money w/ her last night.

After the movie we went in Northlake Mall.

She picked out these couture glasses.

Hannah had on a pair almost just like them in the movie.

This morning Marley tells me, "Maci's a Rock Star Mommy."

Oh my....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The bottom picture of Maci looks so Growny! she can't grow up that fast, its just not fair!

Mom said...

Oh yeah, Maci is 5 going on 20. D & M hold on to our little girl for as long as you can.