Saturday, November 24, 2007

FL..





This was the photo session from XXXX, you know where! We got a few decent shot's but looking back now they are funny.
First we set out the afternoon, one day before we are leaving, for a photo session. By the time we get there and get ready
The sun is almost set. Kids and husbands were in great moods. So bound and determined to get photo of the beautiful
beaches in FL we get up and get ready all over again the next morning, of the day we are leaving. For what, grumpy
children and husbands. UGG...can I ever win?





LOVE this shot... Our kids play so much and so well together
I honestly feel like I have a son. I would call Garrison my own any day!



1 comment:

Erin Thompson said...

I love that our kids love each other so much. It is so sweet to look back at these pictures and remember how much fun we had.