Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Prayers for Mason...

My dear friend and photography partner, Moriah, has a son who's 5, Mason. She took him to the Dr. this morning becasue he was not feeling well and had been running a low grade feaver. They did ever test they could with no results in the office. They sent her to the Hospital for monitoring and more test.

She called me back this evening and they are keeping him over night. The test the did ruled out a lot. They say he has some type of bacterial infection. Moriah is almost certin it could have come from the petting zoo they were at last week. Please pray for little Mason. That he's better and back home soon. For Mom & Dad too. It's tough to have a little one sick and in the hospital.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hey Dawn! Do you know what is wrong with Mason? I've tried calling Moriah, but I'm sure that she is busy tending to him. Please let me know if you have any information. Thanks!