Wednesday, April 11, 2007





The girls are on Spring Break from pre-school. I wanted to make this week extra special. I took the entire week off work so I could be with them and play with them. Today we took them to the Lazy 5 Ranch in Mooresville. I knew the girls would love it becasue they love animals so much. But I never imagined it would have turned out to be so much fun. Thier father, just as a big kid as they are, enjoyed it as much. I on the other hand was not as fond of the animals as I was content on the excitment it brought to my family.

Marley was a little like me at first, scared. We did not like the big birds coming up to our car as we were driving through trying to stick thier heads in our window. Micah & Maci could care less...They would have jumped out there with them if we would have let them. I think they did try a few times. LOL It was a blast and I'm so glad we took the time to do something together as a family, that brought them so much JOY!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: